Monday, March 26, 2012

Headbands

A friend of mine asked me if I could make her a headband she saw on facebook. It looked pretty simple. I found a pattern for a simple three stranded headband, and practiced by making a few for me. ;P  The simplest things are sometimes the coolest, I think. Since this was on St. Patricks Day, I had to make a green one. 

Then I thought, I should crochet a shamrock and sew it on. I was a little embarassed to wear this out in public. But my husband said it was cute so I wore it to go out for corned beef and cabbage. :)

And, I made a pink one, too. 

This is the headband I was practicing for. A Peace Headband. Only did two strands instead of three. I know I did the peace symbol wrong. (I fixed it later.)   I am going to post how I did the peace symbol, in my next post. I'm glad I wrote down how I did it, my friend said her daughter wants some more headbands. :) 

No comments: