Saturday, March 03, 2012

A Frog I Crocheted

I recently got a new little toy/ animal booklet ; at the new craft store in town. I figured I would check it out. I was surprised that they had yarn there, and knitting needles/crochet hooks..  I went there twice now. I was looking for some plastic canvas hearts to make the ears for my Baby Bunny Easter Baskets. I found some, and bought them. (But they weren't the right kind.) Then I thought I should probably spend more than $1. whatever it cost... And my back was starting to hurt really bad.  So I picked the animal booklet. This is the frog from that book. I didn't add the little red "warts" (?). I kinda hate doing French knots.  I made this with someone in mind to give to.      There's also a monkey in the book that I might do. Eon is into sock monkeys lately. (The monkey isn't a sock monkey, but...)

No comments: