Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Thank You, Paula!!

Jetta got her Stocking in the mail yesterday from Paula!! :D  It's SOOO cute, Paula. Thank you so much!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Look at the cute little 2011 tag~ I love it! And I love the red, green top part of the stocking with the sparkley red yarn.

And look at the little paw!! I LOVE it, Paula. It's absolutely perfect. Thank you so much!!  I did make a video of Jetta, when we first opened it. I went to get my camera and the battery was dead (GRRR!). So I had to do it with my phone. And I can only do a video for 7 seconds in order to upload it..  Sigh.   So, I will try and post that next, after I get the kids off to school.  :)

Thank you, Paula!
<3 <3 <3 <3

4 comments:

paula said...

Glad the sock arrived . . . hope Jetta likes it as much as I like making them.

Isn't that 2011 just adorable? I have decided to start placing year charms on all ornaments, socks, etc, so people remember when they received them.

Mimi said...

That's soooo cute! Jetta is getting spoiled ;)

Tina said...

It is adorable, Paula. It's so neat! And thank you again. :)

Yes, Jetta is getting spoiled. I think she was already spoiled.. Now she will think she is a princess or something. lol

Tina said...

Paula, last night my husband was making a fire in the fireplace, and he said "Where's my stocking?" I said, "There's a new stocking in town..." :P

I need to get some of those hooks that you can pull off & they won't ruin the paint.Before he gets upset. lol... ;)