Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Snuggie is Done

Finally!   I don't really know how long it took me to finish this, because I put it away for a long time. Then re-started it again later. It took me just over a year the second time I picked it up.  Anyway, it's done now. I wrapped it up and put it under the tree for Eon.  He saw a big present under there, that wasn't there before. He said, "Is that big present for me?", with a big smile on his face. I said "Yes."  I hope he will like it.  I don't think he has any idea what it is. I've been working on this thing for so long, it's kind of become invisible...  :P   I will just have to keep my blog post hidden from him.  It was so much easier when he couldn't read... lol

1 comment:

paula said...

Isn't everything easier when they are shorter than tables and can't read?

Again, LOVed the video . . I have been singing it ever since.