Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Where Have You Been?

Wow I guess it's been a while since my last post. I have been really sick. Today has been the first day I've even felt like getting out of bed or off the couch. I am still coughing a lot. Trying not to, but it's not working. The three year old finally got it too. I was hoping he wouldn't... but he did. I was really worried; because, I thought, if he gets as sick as I did, I will probably have to take him to the doctors. But, he is walking around playing today. And doesn't want Tylenol or anything. I'm so glad. He must have just fought it right off. It knocked me out. For five days. The thirteen year old has it, too. He's still in bed so he must have gotten it like me. I think I lost a couple pounds, but I don't know, since I don't have a scale. :)

Anyway~~ I got some crocheting done. I finished one slipper for the Pine Ridge Elders. Now I have to do the second slipper. This is the second pair I've done. I want to do some in childrens' sizes, too.

Well I should try to catch up on some stuff around the house.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I hope you're all feeling better now, Tina ;)
I dont think I've finished crocheting something for the past days, and I'm not even sick or anything...maybe just lazy :( But hopefully soon I'll show you the bag I designed, which didnt turn out great as I hope it would... I hope some crocheted flowers will make it look better ;)

Tina said...

Hi again Mimi. :)) I have been trying to finish up things I started. I finished the Tychus hat for the nine year old last night. And finished that last slipper. I just get so bored with stuff and want to start something new then I get bored with that.... I love your bag it turned out great!! I think maybe some beads on the ridged part would look cool; if you don't have to crochet with beads. Either way it is still a nice bag. You did a great job designing it, once again!