Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'm Sooo Boooorrrred!!!!

I don't think I will be for long, though. I finished my Fendi Knockoff bag. (See picture below...) All I need are handles and a hang tag. I am already bored with it, and don't feel like translating it into knitting. I could if I wanted, but... At least I finished the crochet version (especially since I am hosting a CAL for this bag!) I was trying to think of something new and fun and cool that I could do. Then after reading EweDevil 's blog, and seeing the hat Rebecca knit for her son, I knew I had to make one!! If only I had my stash with me.... I guess I will have to go out and buy some new yarn for this. Maybe my hubby will give me some extra money (since I'm making the first one for him...) ;p A skein of Red Heart isn't going to break the bank. (If I only buy one, that is....) That's the hard part....If I already had it in my stash, I could just avoid the whole going in the store thing and being tempted.... :(

No comments: