Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Baby Sandals For The OB Unit

I have been thinking about crocheting baby sandals for Tia's baby, since she is due in August. Then I thought, "I should make some for the OB Unit."  But I hadn't found a real pattern yet. Then Christal posted her baby sandal pattern on facebook. So, I made some.  :)  I couldn't decide what colors to do (from my stash). But I wanted to do some with a football button- even though I didn't have any football buttons... I do now, after going to Hobby Lobby :D  Then I thought, I should do some with the ladybug buttons I have..

So I did those, today.  Sooooo cute, I think!   Here is the link to Christal's Peek-A-Boo Toes Sandal

I have some flower buttons, I might see what other combinations I can come up with. And I have more football and ladybug buttons, too.  Fun. 

5 comments:

paula said...

Both pair of sandals are SO CUTE!

rinebird said...

Beautiful blanket & cute.

Tina said...

Thank you, Paula and Linda! :) The sandals work up fast, even with making double soles for each one I can get one pair done in a day. I just think they are so cute. I wish I had this pattern when my guys were little.. :)

Mimi said...

Cute sandals! I also wish I had made these for my baby nephew last year...he's already turning one this july :p

Tina said...

Thank you, Mimi. They are cute for when they are just little, but wouldn't be very practical once they start walking. I bet your nephew is adorable. :)