Friday, June 13, 2014

Tia's Baby Blanket Progress

I posted a picture yesterday, from when I had first started her baby's blanket. But this is actually how far I am.  I am almost done with a second skein. We'll probably go shopping tonight (payday). So I can get some more yarn for it. I think I'l get two more skeins.  It measures 41 1/4 inches across. So once I get the border on, it will be over 42 inches. A good size for a baby blanket, I think.  It's been rainy (and storming) the last two days. The rain has stopped for now. I'm surprised my husband didn't come home from work. Maybe they found something to do inside..  (Or maybe it isn't raining where they are.)  Good day to sit and crochet. :)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

The baby blanket is looking good, Tina. Isn't it summer over there? It will be rainy season here soon...time to start some crochet projects ;)

Tina said...

Thanks, Mimi. Yes it is summer here. I hope you are feeling better! :)