Monday, June 16, 2014

Pink and Green

I have been in a pink and green mode (or, wanting to be), lately.  I get in moods where I love different colors together. For a while, it was red and navy blue with turqoise (clothes-- not cards).  Then I loved light turqoise with grey (clothes). (I still do.)  For some reason, I started liking light turqoise (or mint green) with hot pink.  This card is with light pastel green.  I made it this size, because the only  hot pink card stock I have is in a pack of  6x6 colors.  I am going to have to get some big paper to make my own envelope.  It's a variation of the Hello Butterfly cards I have made before (last picture). 

You can't really tell, but I was trying to show the butterfly is raised up.  I should have taken better pictures..   

I made some "stationery" to go with the card.    I am thinking about making some of these cards to put in my Etsy store. I think it came out pretty cute.   I hope you are all having a great summer so far.. 

No comments: