Friday, March 29, 2013

I guess I never posted both of the bunny baskets that I finished. I  mailed these out a while ago. They are from the Spring issue of Crochet World, from 2012. 

Faces..

Side view.  :)

I also (just today, with 20 minutes to spare before I have to go pick up Eli from school) finished two Ugly Bunnies for Eli and Eon to go in their Easter baskets. I've been working on them while they are in school. It's the Ugly Bunny Pincushion pattern. Since they are past the cute and cuddly bunny stage, I thought they would get a kick out of these. :P   The green one is Eons', the red one is for Eli.

I tried another new recipe lately: Taco Bake. This is the second time I've actually made it. It's yummy. I think you would have to make a couple/few pans if you have a big family/company..  But for me and the kids, it's enough to just make one pan. Another yummy Pinterest find. :D  Oh, I did use my Springform pan ($2 thrift store find, yay me), and the sides/edges didn't get so brown as they did when I just used a pizza pan the first time making this..  

Yum...  

No comments: