Friday, March 08, 2013

Easter is Coming...

Someone on facebook posted about these bunny baskets, in the 2012 Feb issue of Crochet World. I said "Oh I have at least two of those started from last year~~ *Somewhere*..."  Today I thought, "I'm going to see if I can find those baskets.."  I could send them to the little kids I send things to on Pine Ridge. (They were who I started them for.) I started buying hummus for the containers for these baskets. :P  I should get some more. It's good with carrot sticks. Which I need to start eating. :/

I also found these Easter things I bought last year. I should look to see if I have anything else. I have been trying to get organized (well, more than I am). I watched an episodeof Hoarders the other night and it really freaked me out. I thought "Oh. My. God. My craft room is not far behind some of these people!".. With moving so many times the last few years, I've gotten kind of to the point where; Um... I'm just not as organized as I used to be. :/

Guess  who came to stay with "Grandma and Grandpa" a couple weeks ago? :D  Bailey!!... I call her Bay Leaf. She's our oldest son and daughter-in-law's puppy. They went to California for an extended weekend, and I said we would watch her. Look at them both, so cute and innocent...  "We'll be good, we promise..." (That'll be the day..)  Bailey actually isn't the problem. It's Jetta.  Speaking of problems with Jetta...  She had been snapping her collar the last couple of weeks. She has just recently been running off TEARING out the back door as soon as I hook her up, barking and growling at the neighbor dogs.  ??  I don't know what the deal is. The dogs have been there all along... I don't know why she just started doing this. She broke a collar just after Bailey left. Then this morning, I went to let her back in, and all I see is the tie out chain, with her collar connected to it, laying on the pavement. I thought "Oh Crap!!". (We don't have a fence, and we live on a busy road..)Then I looked up and saw her standing there, waiting for me to let her in.  Just now I let her out and she totally broke her collar again! UGH!!  I don't know what I am going to do about her...  I have her harness, I guess I will hook her up to that. 


Jetta had competition competing for the bed and blankie, while Bailey was here...   She was taking a nap with Grandpa. :P

It was Nevada week, or Nevada reading week, or something; last week? Well, recently anyway.. I can't keep up. Every day was something. I forget what each day was. But Wednesday was "Wacky Wednesday". Eon wore his clothes all backwards, even his backpack. Lol. He said he was the only one who did that. (Maybe the only one in his class.) 

1 comment:

paula said...

Sounds like Jetta needs to wear her harness when she goes out. Specially when you live on a busy street.

That's interesting that she is barking at animals she knows . . let us know if she stops or if you figure out why.