Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Friendshipghan Is Done!

I don't believe it. :P  I finally got all my squares out, and the afghan that was put together so far; not too long ago. I had put it away when my Mom came to visit, to clean up my Craft Room in case she wanted to stay in there on the blow up mattress. (Plus, my Craft Room was a tornado zone anyway and needed to be cleaned up... Kinda like right now.) Anyway~~ I got all the squares and laid everything out on the floor to see how many more I might need/if I could just do a couple more myself and finish it. Well I had enough. ??  I don't know why I didn't finish it back in November. Well... Yes, I probably do know. I was too busy finishing up all my stockings, the Snuggie, Holiday Wishlist crocheting...  I probably just put this away for a while. Anywho~~ I got the Flat Braid join video going, and finished it! I just have to weave in some loose ends. I washed it (dog hair, string, lint...) and it is soooo soft now! I can't wait to cuddle up with it on the couch. Thank you to all my Crochetville friends! :)

No comments: