Thursday, February 02, 2012

Heart Notepad & Pen Holder

Just a quick post, to show you the notepad/pen holder I crocheted for a Valentine's Day gift. I had been looking for ideas of what to send to someone. I started a heart pillow then realized when I looked at how big it was finished; "Uh... I have to send this in the mail?.."  Then I got an email from Talking Crochet newsletter, and the free pattern for this was in there. I thought it was so cute! I had to crochet one. Now I am crocheting another one, in lavender & off-white. And probably a few more when this one is done, too.  I found the pattern on crochet pattern central, so it is a free online pattern: Heart Pocket Note Holder  Yay for free patterns! :)

Here it is with the chocolates I am sending her, too. She is diabetic, so they're sugar free...The little notepad is on the table.  Just a little something.  <3

3 comments:

paula said...

Notepad heart is on Ravelry . . I like it too.

Tina said...

I couldn't find it on Ravelry, but I found it on crochet pattern central & added the pattern link. Thanks, Paula. :)

Tina said...

Update: I found a couple on Ravelry, Paula. My computer is being a pain lately. Maybe that's why I couldn't find them last night? Or maybe my sinus headache was interfering with my brain... ;P