Wednesday, January 16, 2008

UGH!!!! Insomnia!!


I hate this.... I don't feel good at all, and you would think all I would want to do would be sleep! Well... I do, but I can't. It's really bugging me. This is a vicious cycle that has to be stopped.


One of the things I was thinking about is the love bug (speaking of 'bugs' lol) that I made about two years ago (or more?) Who knows... I thought I saved the pattern to my computer but I can't find it.... Waaaaa! Maybe Annie's Attic will post it again this year? Maybe I printed it out and just have to dig through my messy folder of printed patterns... (Actually it isn't even a folder anymore, it's two sides ripped apart on top of a big pile.... I should take a picture of it.) :P

4 comments:

Sasha said...

Hi Tina!

You can DEFINATELY use the Squidge Cloth for your KAL!

I'm so excited! =D

For the sleep troubles - make sure you absorb at least 20 - 30 minutes of sunshine per day, and see how you go! It seems to reset your body clock and keep it on track! :)

A Playful Yarn Again said...

Tina, I can certainly sympathize with you. I get insomnia every now and then but it's been a long time..thank goodness.
I don't have any solutions for you though, unfortunately. Nothing I used to do would work.

The love bug is very cute. I hope you find the pattern.

I hope you have a great day!!!

Mimi said...

I hope you could find the pattern too, Tina, that is a cute bug!

Sasha has a good tip there. Probably its the vit. D that can help. You can also get it from milk or other foods. (Google can help you on that ;)
Hope you are feeling better.

Tina said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you everyone. My Mom told me I should get at least ten minutes a day of sunshine. I just can't seem to find time to go outside. Maybe I should just take a crochet project outside and sit there... Thanks so much. I think I just got into a bad habit of staying up late. Then it was hard to get up early. Then when I try to go to bed early, I'm not tired. Yesterday I cleaned ALL day, trying to wear myself out. (You can tell from yesterdays' post that didn't work.) :( I can't drink milk since I am lactose intolerant. I've tried drinking hot herbal tea, though. Thanks everyone for your good thoughts. Maybe I'll read them next time I can't sleep and they'll help me go to sleep. tee hee :D