Monday, October 15, 2007

My New Sugar Bowl and Creamer

My husband bought them for me. :D They aren't anything *big*, he got the set at the Goodwill for a total of .98 cents plus tax. ;p I washed them up (the creamer looked like it hadn't even been washed, and the sugar bowl had wax in it like someone had put a candle in it?) But I cleaned them up and they look pretty nice. A lot nicer than a jelly jar. :P And I don't think I have ever had a real sugar bowl or creamer. Someday I will have a whole set of dishes and all the extras.... But this will work nicely for now. Just thought I'd share. ;) It's the little things, anyway, isn't it? (By the way, the "Non dairy" creamer in the background.... has milk added. ??? Obviously it is not "non-dairy"? (That is why I bought it, because I am lactose intolerant...) It doesn't really bother me, but it is false advertising, don't you think? Just saying. :) Well have a nice day everyone.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

That's a good buy! I have a similar set, hiding somewhere. I couldn't use it, since we have lots of ants here :p

Tina said...

Oooo, we used to have a lot of ants when we lived in Michigan. Here we have some in certain areas, but we have ant traps down and that seems to keep them under control.