Sunday, December 31, 2006

Trying to Add Links in Sidebar

Well I am trying to add some links in my sidebar to sites I like or think are useful. But... as you can see, I don't really know what I am doing! But I got them to link to the right sites! Woo Hoo. I'm such a computer dummy..... :( I just don't know how to make them be on their own line... or add a 'Title', like 'Useful or Interesting Links'... Well the Heartmade Blessings is for 12 inch comfortghan squares, like it says. The 'Ladies in Red' is a really cool site (IMO) for redwork. LOTS of free redwork patterns. I should get back into doing it some more. Well I hope you all are having a nice weekend. It's the last weekend of 2006. If you like to do filet crochet, here is a filet pattern for 2007. And a whole page of filet crochet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job with your links. I can get the link and the name of a blog, but I can't add a logo or picture.
I need a blogging for dummies book

Tina said...

Me, too! :p Or a Computers for Dummies...