Thursday, December 21, 2006

Two More...

With fun fur. I forgot about the black fun fur I had since forever ago... Don't even remember what I originally bought it for... LOL! Oh well. Then I had some leftover Lion Suede from this project :D (I'm still using yarn that 'Peekaboo' sent me!).... that matched the green eyelash 'fur', so I made one with that. It did turn out a bit bigger than the other ones... :( But maybe someone will like it. I also have some Lion Chenille Sensations that I have had forever... the skeins are so tiny that you couldn't really make anything with them (except maybe a cell phone pouch like this!) Man, I think I am going cell phone crazy here. I think I just needed an instant gratification break from the afghans and totes and sweaters!!!!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Cute pouches, are you going to sell those Tina? The suede yarn is luxurious ;)

Tina said...

Hi Mimi! These were all for gifts, if you can believe it! The suede yarn is luxurious, but it kinda makes my skin crawl to feel it. :/ Thanks for visiting, Mimi. :D