Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Remember Blossom from Australia?

Here she is having scones with lemon curd and tea. :p She has been doing very well adjusting to life in the United States. Weeeeelll..... Now I can make Blossom some Koala friends!! Cupcake has just put up the pattern at her Etsy store!! Koala Kapers by Cupcake under the Crohetroo banner. Wow if that isn't a tongue twister... I have already ordered mine. I don't know if you had noticed, but I also added Cupcake's button in my sidebar.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Yummy treats, Tina!
Cupcakes creations are amazing, wish there were those cute patterns back then when I had kids and was really into making stuffed animals. Now I know where to find it when I'm going to make one :)

Tina said...

Thanks Mimi. I know; her patterns are so adorable. I have been waiting for the Koala, since I first saw it. Then she didn't want to put the pattern out; since it is special to her. But now she has and I'm so excited to make one. I only hope I can make one half as cute as hers!!