Monday, November 14, 2011

Today is National Clean Out Your Fridge Day... Who Knew?

I sure didn't. I had two of the drawers out of the fridge today to clean them out, since they were both empty. (And my Mom is coming next weekend, so... :P)  When we got back in the house after I picked up Eli, he said "You're cleaning out the fridge?" I said "Well, I'm cleaning a couple drawers... Why?"  "Today is National Clean Out Your Fridge Day".  Funny. I guess this proves I am a nerd. LOL...  I didn't clean the whole fridge though; so I'm not a total nerd. ;P  Apparently tomorrow is "Have a Party With Your Bear Day", and "National Button Day"? This site has all the different holidays you may have never heard of... :P  

3 comments:

paula said...

The husband cleaned out the two sliding shelves a couple of days ago. Don't you wonder how your fridge gets SO MESSY when nothing in it normally spills . . and, if it does, it gets wiped up?

Oh, well . . . such is life in the fast lane :0}

Tina said...

And when "nobody" did it. "I didn't do it." "I didn't do it." ... :P

Mimi said...

Haha...those holidays might have been thought of by parents to keep kids busy, and they were hoping the children would clean out the fridge even just once a year :p