Sunday, November 06, 2011

Eons' Pillowcase

...is done! I was only going to cut out the fabric tonight; but I ended up sewing it together, too. :)    He said "Can you put it on my pillow?"  <3  So I put it on his new pillow. (We had to throw his old one out when he was sick a while ago. It was so old, anyway..)  

Here it is, laying flat.  Not bad for an old sheet, eh?  :P

Although, I didn't realize... This sheet had a bunch of holes and rips in it. :(  I tried to get the part with the least rips (and stains-looks like someone spilled Kool-Aid on it or something). But I still see some holes in it.  I don't know if you can see the rip in almost the middle of the picture.  I'm thinking about making some "patches" and applique them on. I don't know what shapes, yet, though. There are holes in "odd" spots.    Oh well.  Not bad for a free pillowcase. :)

And, I'm making progress on my Christmas Stockings, too! #6 is done. All my "gift" stockings are all finished now.  And, I have the perfect idea of what kind of stocking to make for Eli now, too. 

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Nice sewing and recycling project!
I need to conquer my sewing machine too!

Caroline said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I added the arms...oops!