Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mimi's Dachshund Amigurumi is Finished!

I posted yesterday about Mimi's Dachshund Amigurumi pattern. I still don't know if I am spelling that right or not.. lol  I finished it this morning. I had the dachshund done yesterday. I crocheted the hat and scarf this morning.  Isn't it adorable?  I just love it. :D   It measures five inches tall, with the Santa Hat on.

Here it is next to my phone. :P So you can see how really little it is. I think this is the smallest ami I have ever crocheted.  My eyes were going a little buggy doing the black parts (paws), and the hat & scarf.  I think my eyes are getting bad. :(  Or I'm just not used to working with thread...   

3 comments:

paula said...

what an adorable puppy

Mimi said...

It turned out cute, Tina! Thanks for trying out my pattern :)
You can also make it using acrylic yarn. I also found it difficult to see every stitch I make. I didn't plan making it too small, but I started with the ears then made the rest of it to match in size ;)

Tina said...

I probably just need better lighting in this house. :P I used to crochet with thread all the time. I guess I'm just not used to it anymore. :P