Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Santa Got A Makeover!

Okay, well maybe *Santa* didn't, but this Santa Pillow I was working on, did. :P Remember how badly Santa needed a beard trim? :P Thanks to hunkyscutie on Ravelry (she is making the same pillow). She told me to increase two stiches every row, and decrease two stitches every row on the way up.  It's on the Bernat site, which you have to be a member (but it's free) to get the free pattern. I am so happy it worked!!!! Thanks again, hunkyscutie. (I don't even know if you read my blog, but..)  :P    I decided for the back of the pillow, I am just going to do plain sc's.  That beard wasn't "hard", but...  I wouldn't want to do it for the second side.  It feels good to finally get started back up on Christmas crocheting. Hopefully I can stay on track now and get it all done in time. :)

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Cool! I think that's better, than to have a front and back that's the same ;) Looking forward to see all your Christmas projects Tina!