Friday, October 21, 2011

#3 of 7 is done..

I finished the third stocking yesterday. It looks smaller than the first one, but it isn't. I just didn't have the cuffs folded down the same.  I have at least two; probably three more of this same pattern, to do. 

Look what I got in the mail yesterday! Another friendship square. Yay..  :D  Thank you, Mary (karishema). And a lovely card, too.  The color looks off to me. The lightest color is a pale pink. Does it look pale yellow, or off white~ or is it just me?... 

Jetta is nine months old today!...   I tried taking her picture this morning. This is the best one I was able to get. She was being too hyper. "Ball, ball, ball, ball, ball, ball?..."   :P  In fact, she is laying here staring at me right now, waiting for me to throw her ball. (Sigh...)    I don't know if I mentioned it on here, but I got her fixed a few weeks ago. I already took her to get her stitches out. She was feeling back to herself after about four days, I would say. Then we had to keep her from wanting to run around. Or jump.  That was about impossible.  But she didn't pull or lick or bite any of her stitches out, and it healed up fine...

Look what I found in the fridge yesterday. I opened the fridge to get some coffee cream out, and just laughed...  :P  She's a funny dog. 

1 comment:

Mimi said...

That's a very nice portrait pic of Jetta :)
Those Christmas stockings are so cute!