Thursday, January 22, 2009

TMJ

Well after going back to the dentists twice, going to Urgent Care here (who said it isn't my ear, and referred me to an ENT--I think the medical system in this town is HORRIBLE). The ENT couldn't get me in until who knows when, so I called my regular doctor to see if I could get in there today. Nope, but a nurse would call me back within 24 hours. After I got back from the original Urgent Care (I was going to go back in and tell them 'I am not leaving til you find out what is wrong with me', but the parking lot was packed and I couldn't even find a spot to park in...) Well the nurse from my primary doctor called me right after I got back. She said 'don't go back there. Go to an Urgent Care in H**.) So I did. He could tell right away it was TMJ, before he even examined me. That's the good news. The bad news: It will just have to go away on it's own. :( I googled it and it said it can take several weeks to months!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Looks like I will be Motrins' best friend for a while....

No comments: