Saturday, October 04, 2008

Mail Call....


I have gotten a lot of mail today! I recieved my dishcloth swap package from Topazgirl at Ravelry~ Thanks, Jess. :-D She made it in red and tan, to go in my red and/or tan kitchen. :P I forgot to ask what pattern that is, I like it. The other side is reversible. The cotton is a green and off-white, which I love. She sent me a postcard (I always like getting postcards)~ I would love to live there by the water, it's so pretty. And a beautiful blue beaded stitch marker (which I must have dropped while getting up to take the picture, but I found it). Thanks so much, Jess!
And I got a gift package from Linda at CFAC for participating in the Sept KAL. Sticky notepad, point protectors, a stitch holder (I have been wanting another big one like this, I only have one!), and a little pair of scissors pendant. Wow!! Thanks so much, Linda!!
I also recieved recently, a little hat magnet for the CAL, from Cherri. I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but thanks so much, Cherri. :-D
I also got a 'leaf' punch for card making, and a pair of bunny slippers stamp which I was going to use to make a card for the slipper swap (long story)...
Well we are off to the Goodwill to see if they have any cheap pants hubby can use for work, and if I can find a couple or so button-up shirts for our son to put over his cast.... (All the ones that are his size won't fit over the cast, so I am going to get a couple sizes bigger~8 or 10's, then they will still fit him later, too....)

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Cute gifts! I love card punches, and have bought several...though I have yet to make some cards with it :p
Hope the little boy's arm is getting better.

Tina said...

Thanks, Mimi. He hasn't been in pain at all except for the first two days, really. :) I like to make cards, too. But I don't do it near as much as I crochet. Mostly because I can't think of any good ideas for cards...