Thursday, April 03, 2008

Random Stuff...

I finally got around to taking a picture of the Navajo afghan I started for the Smoke Signals CAL. It's getting there... I'd say maybe halfway there? It's pretty wide.
I made some cookies tonight. I got an overwhelming urge to make lemon cookies. So I googled.... (easier than trying to look through cook books). Plus I found an easier recipe than is in any of my cookbooks: Italian Lemon Cookies. They're pretty easy to make, too. (And yummy.) I never used to like lemon flavored anything.... Maybe I'm turning into my mother. :P

2 comments:

Mimi said...

That afghan is looking good, Tina, what an interesting pattern!
I used to crave cookies, then bake it myself too...nothing like homemade cookies! I never had much use for all my recipe books too, ever since I had the internet.

Tina said...

Isn't so cool you can find just about any recipe you want, on the internet! One time I wanted to make scones but I didn't have any butter so I googled scone recipes and found one made with shortening (they weren't as good, but...) :P

I haven't made cookies in a long time, I just got in the mood. (I still have some cookie dough in the fridge since last night, I need to use up, too....)