Sunday, April 13, 2008

New WIP

Like I need another WIP.... But, now I have one. :P I started the Chevron Sweater. It doesn't seem like it is working out right, though.... Doesn't it seem like the sides should go straight down, like this:
Hmmm.... Well, I shared this picture with the designer, so maybe he will know what I am doing wrong? I didn't feel like working on it anymore today.

I hope you are all having a great weekend. And staying warm or staying cool, depending on the weather where you are.... :P Why is it that cold feels good when it's hot out but when it's cold, you want it hot? I know *why*, but.... it's just one of those weird things I think about.... :) And why am I working on sweaters when it's 90 out?!! I should be making tank tops or something.... I guess I'm just not used to it being this warm in APRIL! It should still be snowy and cold.....

No comments: