Sunday, April 06, 2008

Ensign Bear: To The Bridge!

Hee Hee.... You have probably seen my Stripey Bears, and my Peppermint Bears.... Well now meet: Ensign Bear! My son came up with the idea while I was crocheting a peppermint bear (being the trekkie that he is....). :P He drew me up an example, and I finally got around to starting one. We had been bidding on some tricorders on ebay and kept getting outbid. He was getting kinda bummed, so I thought 'I should crochet him that bear that might cheer him up'... (We still plan on getting a tricorder, someday....) Here he is, ready to fly off into the Delta Quadrant, on a never-ending search for Earth.....

3 comments:

Mimi said...

That turned out cute, and its fun making it from your son's design ;)

LG said...

Super cute!

Tina said...

Thanks Mimi and Vik. It was fun making it. I don't know if I will make another one right away though. :)