Thursday, September 06, 2007

I Won! I Won!!

I can't believe it, but I actually won something!! And it was all because I talk too much. (Imagine winning something for that? LOL!) Lisa of A Playful Yarn was having a contest on her blog. All you had to do is leave a comment. For every time you commented, you got your name on a piece of paper. Then, at the end of the contest date, they would put them all in a hat and pick one. Well, I had so many in there they picked mine... :/ I honestly forgot about the contest after the first two days, but... I always remember something later, or look more closely at the picture posted, and just have to say something else.. I am so excited. I just love getting stuff in the mail, and yarn is just about the best thing there is to get in the mail. Thank you, Lisa and family! :D

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Congrats, Tina! Remember you won in my blog contest too? how lucky can you be...hehe...

Tina said...

How could I have forgotten!? :0 The Rockin' Girl Blogger Award?! I'm sorry, Mimi. (My mind has been preoccupied and other stuff, too, lately...) Thanks Mimi. :)

Mimi said...

Lol...sorry to confuse you, I meant my blogiversary contest last May. You won because my son picked the paper with your name on it. Now, you won a contest again since your name was picked!