Saturday, February 11, 2006

Doily of the Month Club

Here is a doily I have been working on for the Doily of the Month Club. I am really enjoying crocheting doilies. I don't know why I stopped for so long. This is going to be a very large doily. I am on round 18 ? here. And there are 60 rounds to this doily. It will be worth it though. The only problem is, I need my white thread to finish the very last row of another doily that is almost done! I want to send this to someone real soon. I might just have to go buy a small ball of white thread, since I know the white doily won't be done in a while. The pattern for the red pineapple doily can be found here. I saw someones' at Crochetville and had to make it. And since red thread is about the only thread I have in abundance here (don't ask me why I brought three balls of red, and no white or ecru??) I thought this would be a good doily for it.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Your doilies are pretty, Tina, I dont think you've posted those yet on crochetville...

Tina said...

I didn't, I just posted them last night. I think because neither one is done, yet. Then I will post them. ;) It was seeing your rose doily that got me wanting to make doilies again, Mimi. Thanks. :) I used to make them all the time.

Barb said...

Those are beautiful :) i just picked up crochet cotton to try my hand at doily's, although i may try a bookmark first, i've never worked with that sm of yarn (thread??) before i'm excited to learn.
Barb (barbn77 at Crochetville)