Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Candy!! Sweet tooths, beware!! ;)


Yesterday I just got this sudden, overwhelming desire to make homemade candy! I don't know why.... I hope I'm not pregnant or anything LOL! So last night I went to WalMart and looked for candy molds. All I saw were some stars, and Easter related which I'm not looking for either one right now. I wanted some hearts. So, I ended up getting these cookie cutters. I did find a recipe for cut out mint wafers that I could use these with. Here are some more recipes I found while googling: All Homemade Cookies (and candies), peppermint crunch and caramels (scroll down for the recipes), Butter Mints (I am making these first as soon as I get some molds!! Yum!), Homemade Mint Candies, and... Irish Potato Candies! No, these aren't made out of potatoes, just made to look like them, I guess. Well if I have time today I might make some cut out mint wafers. If I do, I'll be sure to post a picture of the finished candy! ;)

No comments: