Sunday, October 16, 2005

I Found a Pumpkin Pattern!

I have been looking for a pumpkin pattern to crochet. And whilst browsing through Crochetville one day, I found this! I want to try it, but I have sooooo much to finish right now. I at least want to bookmark it so I know where it is when I finally get more printer ink...
And, I finally tackled the South Bay toe up crocheted socks. I have a hard enough time confusing myself with out trying to figure something not completely simple out lately... But, I did it! And, I LOVE these socks! These are for my swap partner (hopefully she doesn't read my blog). But when I am done, I want to make some for me. In exactly the same color and everything. I love, love, love these!!!! I have knitted socks before (not for me, but...) these are so comfy, and they look good, too. Now my husband says 'When you're done making those you can make me another pair.' And my son says, 'I want a pair too. In dark blue with red heels and toes.' So, I think I am going to be busy for a while. I guess I should probably make them all socks, since I crocheted/knitted slippers for the younger two...
Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Deneen said...

I am trying that sock pattern next, glad you "loved it". I love the colorway of the Moda Dea too!

I am also going to make some of Wendy's pumpkins this week too!

Are you reading my mind??????

Tina said...

Hee hee. ;) I think it is just that time of year! If you get stuck on the sock, maybe I can help you. I was making it harder than it really was.