Monday, October 17, 2005

Finishing Projects, Then Packing...

Actually I have already started on the packing a little. I went through the younger two boys' bedroom today, and went through all three toyboxes. Yes, three. I got it down to two, though. Dirty clothes, gum wrappers, candy wrappers, papers, broken Happy Meal toys.... Then I went through their closet! I must have eaten my Wheaties this morning, eh? (Actually, I had granola...) anyway... ;) I am thinking about having a 'Moving Sale' too. Then we won't have to take all this stuff with us. A lot of the oldest ones' clothes I know the 8 year old won't wear. And, I don't just want to throw them away. And if I were to take them to the resale store I might be out of state by the time they sell, soooo.... Whatever doesn't sell at the garage sale I will have to take with us then take to a resale store out there. Or have another garage sale out there! Or something... I hate to just throw it away. Oh I already said that.....
So I am trying to finish up these socks for the swap then the Matrix purse, then I am packing like a madman.
Our oldest thinks he is going to be rich from selling all his stuff at the garage sale. I told him he could sell what ever he wants and make some money. (He thinks he's going to sell his fish tank for $125, and his Legos for $400!!) He is in for a surprise. It will be a learning experience for him, and it will be fun for him to make some extra money, too.
Well I suppose I should go through some more stuff or something...

No comments: