Sunday, November 17, 2013

Square #2 is Done..

It didn't turn out as hideous as I thought it was going to. I am more than halfway done with square #3, too. I am having serious "Startitis", too. I want to start about two or three more projects right now. I bought the Cloudy Sunday vest pattern yesterday, and printed it out. I LOVE this vest! I also want to start a cowl. And I want to start a baby bunting or sleep sack.  But I am forcing myself to finish what I have started. :(  See how fast I make progress, though; working on one thing at a time?  (Trying to give myself a pep talk, here..) :P

Awww...  A Kodak Moment..   Now they both want up on the couch. But they both STINK!!! So I put my (nice) afghan I made for my husband down. (Which, coincidentally; I just washed. Grrr...)  Better than the couch stinking though.

No comments: