Saturday, October 19, 2013

More Random Blog Thoughts..

I crocheted this.. It's supposed to be a Christmas Candle TP Cover. I had been wanting to try one, a combination of the Christmas Candle and a TP cover. I don't like it, though. I'm thinkin about ripping it out.  I don't know though.. I worked a long time on it. :( 

I made more cookies. These are "my Mom's" cookies. ;  Not technically her recipe, but she makes them all the time. My brother had made some (he likes to cook/bake), and sent a few with Steve to bring home. (They work together.) I thought, "I should make some of these.." I've had the recipe forever and had never made them. So I bought the stuff to make them one night. Eon said "Can you make them asap?" Lol  The next day I went to Walmart and started my Christmas shopping (I got all of the big stuff for Eon on layaway, and a pair of pajamas for Eli, and some wrapping paper). When I got back home, I started the cookies..

Of course, Eon had to make "one big one" for him. :P  He cracks me up.

Here they are, all done. I cut one hoping you could see the cherry, but you can't see it very well.  Here is a recipe for them. (They are called Party Time Cookies, I think..)  Here's another recipe (I think this is exactly like my Mom's.)



And my Best Baking Buddy helping me... :D   We don't have much counter room, so... We do it all on top of the stove (then preheat it when we're done.)
This is a picture I took yesterday morning. It was really foggy out..  I love the view from our back deck. 

No comments: