Monday, April 30, 2012

Weird Dreams...

I had a dream last night that I was cleaning houses again. Every time I have a dream like this, I am totally overwhelmed. This time, I was doing cobwebs with a filthy dirty broom with dust and dog hair all over it. (I would normally have a cobweb duster with me.) While I was doing the cobwebs, I found a second whole kitchen in the house (Ugh!!! I cannot clean two whole kitchens!..).  Then, I couldn't find my duster.  No wonder I feel so tired.. I must not have slept good, since I was cleaning houses all night..  :(

Image courtesy of Computer Clip Art.

3 comments:

Kara said...

So funny. I often dream of finding new rooms in my house as well but I am not cleaning them. Sometimes I know they are there and other times they just appear. On time it was a fully functioning store. Our minds amazing me!

paula said...

I go through spells where I will have weird dreams . . and the next day I always try to figure out what I did, or say, the day before that may have been a reason to dream my dream.

One thing, lately, I have dreamed of dead family members . . so it is kind of kool to see them again, even if just for a while.

Tina said...

That's neat, Paula. I try to figure out why I dream things, too. I was thinking I dreamed about cleaning houses again (I had my own cleaning company~ aka myself for years); because I am overwhelmed with/don't like where my life is right now, and there's nothing I can do about it. Who knows. :P