Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Baby Layettes for Pine Ridge OB Unit

For March and April the Challenge at the Crafting for a Cause group I am in, is baby stuff for the Pine Ridge OB Unit.  I had stuff from a previous challenge (like 3 years ago??...) that I still had not sent. (Bad me.)  This layette is one of them.... Oh, try 4 years ago, almost.. 


This is a layette I had just been working on, forever...  I ran out of the green variegated. You can tell the hat is a different green... :( 

And, this is another layette. I finished the baby afghan this morning. I have had the sweater set done for about 3 years. Okay, try 4 years, again..   Sheesh. Now to box these all up &  mail them. I want to wash them first, though.  I hope that doesn't take me another 4 years... Lol   ;)

2 comments:

Katie B said...

I'm pretty bad at remembering to send out the items I make too. I have the best intentions but sometimes life gets in the way.

Rachel Bonitz said...

Beautiful! And the babies who get wrapped up in these things will be glad you waited so long to send them, so they were the ones to get them.