Thursday, April 26, 2012

Going To Try Again..

Well I thought I would try again to crochet these socks...  I guess I just have to get it out of my system. Lol...

I figured out what I thought was screwed up. Turns out I'm a little screwed up. But in the end I still am right the stitch count for round 2 is off. Also, round 2 is not right either. And because of that I wasn't doing the increases right. So I started over and changed round 2 to how I think it should go. (Meanwhile I sent a message, and got a message back from Karen Ratto-Whooley, on Ravelry. Which was very helpful.)  :)  Now, I think I have to go down a hook size for the blue (foot) part. And, get more yarn. These two colors are the only ones I have.  I went to the "LYS" here in town, and to Walmart. Neither one had what I need in the size/weight I need. Sigh... 

No comments: