Saturday, April 14, 2012

More Headbands..

I've been crocheting more headbands for my friends' daughter.  She really liked the Peace Headband, so I made 3 more of those. One is her school colors.  I kind of like the one in the middle the best; made with Simply Soft yarn. Here is how I did the Peace Headbands, in case you missed that post. :)

And a Floral Lace Headband.

Two "Genius Headbands". The black one I made for me. I added the flower, from this pattern: Headband with Yarn Daisy.  I don't know why I didn't just make that whole pattern, instead. 

Another Floral Lace Headband, I did this one yesterday.

And another Genius Headband I also did yesterday..   I think that's enough headbands for now, what do you think?

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Wow Tina, those headbands are pretty! I might try the one with the flower...
Looks like you've mastered the peace sign, good job!

Tina said...

Thank you, Mimi. I think I am done with headbands for a while though! :P