Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tie Dye T-Shirt

Well, what do you think? I think it turned out all right.  He wanted to squirt splashes of color on the parts that didn't have rubber bands on them. It's a good thing he did, otherwise it would have been pretty pale.  We did forget one of the rubberbanded parts which was the other sleeve. (Sigh.) Oh well.  I think he had fun, and it turned out all right. 
I just realized you can see me taking the picture, in the mirror..  Aaaaah! No make up, I just got out of the shower & I'm in my robe!!...   :0   lol...   (Good thing it's not a close-up :P  )   Eon had just gotten up, too. So that's why he's got bed head and is tired looking... :P

Close-up of the center part which turned out pretty cool.
And the sleeve.  

I got the instructions on Family Fun: Tie-dyed T-shirts.  I was trying to think of other things we could tie dye. Since we still have two bottles of the dye left...  Hmmm... 

No comments: