Sunday, July 25, 2010

Random Stuff...



I haven't been able to get a good picture of the baby hamsters yet. But the other day (was it yesterday?), I went in there to check on them all. And four of the babies had fallen (or crawled) out of the wheel. So I ran and grabbed my phone. I had to tap on the wheel to wake Mia up so she could come down and get them. I had to do that for each one; because she would come down and get one then, go back up there and just stay there. I think she is exhausted... :( 
Here is another shot of them.  You can't tell very well in the picture, but I think they are starting to get their fur. One looked reddish. :D  A couple of them looked really dark. Which is strange. We'll see how all their fur comes out.
And here is my finished Spongebob. I just finished him this morning. I used the Spongebob Pillow Pal pattern for the body. And for the arms and legs, I used this pattern. Now I have to crochet Gary the Snail.  :P
And look at this. :)  TurtlLvr framed the card/picture Eli drew!! That is just so cool. It made my day. I showed Eli the picture, and he smiled. (Imagine that~ a smile.. :P)    Well I guess it's back to packing... 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Tina I just want to say thank you for the package I received from you!! It made my day! I love everything in it!!