Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Mystery CAL

It is also called 'Mother's Day CAL'. I joined it at Crochetville. I love doing a 'mystery CAL'. That was one of the reasons I joined a dishcloth knitalong group. It was a 'mystery' almost til the end. That group is closing at the end of this month. :( Anyway~~ This is the first one I did, in WW cotton w/a G hook. Later on I was bored and so I did one in thread, too:

Here is Day 2. They are starting to look like bowls (or maybe eggs?):



Someone else (who is incidentally doing the same color thread as mine) posted a picture of her progress, and hers is doing the same thing. So it is probably what it is supposed to look like. Actually, everyones' does. Maybe it is a basket? So far the 'mystery' items are corrugated cardboard and ribbon and flowers. Hmmm.... The suspense!! I know I'm a big dork, but I think it's so much fun. :-D Oh, I ran out of the ecru WW (on the very last stitch,


No comments: