Monday, March 16, 2009

Rudy the Rectangle and a Corner Granny

(Dishcloth, that is...) This is Rudy. The Rectangle. I got a free tear off sheet at Michaels this weekend for him. And, the six year old wanted one, of course!! "But with fur on the outside, and white arms & legs"... Which is fine, but I really do not like working with fun fur. It makes me SO irritable!! But, I survived.... :P You can find the free pattern online, too at Michaels dot com: Rudy the Rectangle He is pretty cute.

And here is the dishcloth I made yesterday. From my new dishcloth book(let?): Kitchen Kolors. If you have the book "200 Crochet Blocks" by Jan Eaton, square #7 is very similar to this. I'm sure there *has* to be a free online square pattern out there somewhere, too. But I haven't found it yet and don't have time to look for one right now. (Sorry.)
I already used it to wash dishes with. I like it. :) Well that's all for now I hope everyone is having a good Monday.

No comments: