Friday, December 05, 2008

Scrap Baby Granny Ghan Progress...

Well all the squares are done. I do not believe it, but they are. Now to crochet the rest together. I am almost positive I will need more of the white. Sigh... So I don't know when I will be able to go get some. That might or might not be this weekend. I still haven't decided where to send this. It's for Pine Ridge, that much is for sure. But, I don't know if I should send it to the OB unit or to an elder I send things to. One of her daughters is pregnant and is due in January. I am leaning towards sending it to her. Just wanted to show you all my progress. Thanks for cheering me on, everyone! ;-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina, that is coming along nicely and it looks so soft.

Tina said...

Thank you-- it is very soft. I hope it will be warm enough for the recipient. :)