Saturday, November 15, 2008

Snowmen

Well after not having internet for two weeks, I got a lot of crocheting done. It's amazing how addicted I have become to the internet. (Kind of scary!) What did I do before we had a computer? Well I thought I would try to start catching up by posting all the snowmen related things I/we did... I joined the 'Snowtime Like the Present to Crochet CAL' at Crochetville, before we moved. One of the things I made was this snowman potholder (from 'The Ultimate Book of Potholders'). I had been wanting to make one of these for a while anyway. And it was super easy.
I did this snowman picture frame first, though. <-- (link) I posted it over at my crochet pattern blog, too. :P It worked up fast, and with hardly any yarn. Maybe before I had internet I came up with patterns on my own. Hmmm.... I can't remember. ;P

The kids and I made this snowman thing ? for arts & crafts. It is still not glued together. Maybe I'll make them glue it, and we'll send it to Grandma. She would LOVE it. (insert evil laughter here....) ;-P

No comments: