Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Some More FO's/WIPs...

I have been trying to get one last set done before I have to ship out all my scarves for the scarf challenge. I wanted to do a girls' set. Well... after reading the Mountains of Mittens CAL thread, I remembered the mittens I made a long time ago. (The link for the mittens isn't working, they are similar to the Bev's Country Cottage link in the cal thread...) I don't know if I made a hat just like it because the one I made before, was like that? Or if it was a coincidence... Oh well. The hat here is not actually done, I ran out of the darker pink. I went and got some more today. Anyway, I thought I'd post it...
Clearer shot of the ribbing on the mittens...
And, I finished a pair of mittens to go with the Rat Race Set I posted earlier... I was looking for something little to put in the mittens, for a 'surprise'... like a Hot Wheel... ? I looked at Hot Wheels at WalMart though and the package they are in is too wide, and it says, '3 yrs' and up... So I guess that blows that idea. I couldn't really find anything in the Barbie aisle, either... Oh well. Maybe I'll just buy a couple chapsticks? Well this is what I've been working on lately... I have one more inch to go on the back of the Central Park Hoodie. Woo Hoo!

No comments: