Monday, June 17, 2013

Fathers Day

I hope everyone had a nice Fathers Day. We didn't do much. I made French Toast Bake the night before, for Fathers Day breakfast. I was thinking about making Blueberry Stuffed French Toast, which I made last Fathers Day. But I didn't want to make the blueberry syrup. Plus it is really sweet, and really rich. My husband said he likes this kind better. I think I do, too.

Lookie what I got in the mail a few days ago!! Home roasted coffee beans from one of my pen pals, Linda. :D They smell soo good. My husband kept asking me where I got it, where can we buy it?..  I said you can't. Someone roasted them for us. :)    We have two coffee bean grinders. I think I got them both from my SIL, when we were first married. And we have three coffee pot/makers, but none of them work very well. Actually we only have two. My husband was trying to fix the one we were using, yesterday. I noticed it was leaking. He finally figured out where it was leaking from and tried to soder it. But it didn't work. :/ So now we have two. Trying to keep them going..  :P   Save a few bucks. I also cut my own bangs this morning. Didn't do too bad. It's summer time, so..  :)   
I have been working on my Mom's Everbloom Bag (the last picture of this post). I am on the last few rows. I think I want to crochet myself another bag, when I'm done. For Fourth of July.

No comments: