Tuesday, October 30, 2012

All Dressed Up (and Ready To Go..)

.. Booties, that is. I finished them. This is not the greatest picture. I don't know why I can't get a good picture of them. I took about 12 pictures. They just won't come out. And I don't feel good. So..    I am getting the box ready to mail out since the baby shower is this weekend. I don't know if her DIL is flying in for the shower, or what.. I can't keep up. Anyway I thought I would try and get them done in time for the shower. I don't know if you can tell but there are beads on the bottom and top edges.  I was trying to get them to look like the ones my friend posted on facebook, which I posted a picture of in this post. (Third picture down.)  I am also sending the pink booties in that post. And a baby book, since they requested that instead of a card they would like a book for the baby's library.

5 comments:

paula said...

You did a great job on the booties . . and the beads just add to the little girly-ness.

Katie B said...

Those are absolutely adorable! Nice job!

Tina said...

Thanks Paula and Katie. I was not too happy about the thought of crocheting with beads, but once I got them all strung on and got started, it was okay. :)

Unknown said...

I've been searching for this pattern for a long time and haven't had any luck. Would you mind sharing your source? It's just BEAUTIFUL and you did a wonderful job!

Tina said...

I wrote in this post the pattern I used for these, Cathi:

http://timelesscreations.blogspot.com/2012/10/all-dressed-up-booties.html