Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dinner's Done..

I think those are the two most favorite words to hear for our family/ in this house.. :P  I have been trying to think of "new", yummy things for the kids, to make for dinner.  I saw this recipe on facebook, for "Back to School Pizza Casserole". It looked, and sounded yummy.  We weren't all that impressed.  It was okay, I guess.  I don't think I'll be making it a lot, though.  

I started the baby booties today for my friend. I had bought some beads, but when I finally went to string them on the thread, it was impossible. So I went and got bigger beads. These will work.

I am in the mood to throw everything away. I just wish I had the energy to do it. (I guess it's a good thing I don't, or I would regret it later.)  :P  That slipper I posted about last time, I don't think it will be having a mate. I don't have enough yarn to do a second one, and when I went to try and find it, I couldn't find it anywhere.. I only looked at two places: Walmart and Michaels. But..  I would think those two places would have it. I guess I'll keep looking.

No comments: