Friday, May 20, 2011

I Started Another Afghan.. Yes, I'm Insane

I started this yesterday (I think?). Close enough. It's the Eye-Dazzler Afghan from Annie's Scrap Crochet Club. I made one of these before. Let's hope this one doesn't take me that long! I don't think it will.. 

I got Jetta some Frosty Paws Frozen Treats the other night when I got the kids ice cream (so she wouldn't feel left out ;P).  She loves them. She ate it all.         She looks kinda funny here.. Her ears are plastered to her head. She's so cute when her ears are up. Today she was being hilarious. I had her on her tie out chain, and there was a cockroach squirming around on the pavement. She was just laying there watching it. Then all of a sudden she bared her teeth and tried to bite it. She was being so cute. She was acting like a dork. But I think she was having fun. It was so cute to watch. (I guess you just had to see it....)  I need to figure out how to do a video on my camera. But by the time I went in, got my camera, got it ready... She wouldn't be doing it anymore.  Oh well.

3 comments:

Mary/May said...

Yer not crazy! >.> XD I'm currently resisting the urge to start a granny-style afghan as ive already got two other picture-ish ones going that I need to finish. lol

paula said...

Tavish, Sadie and Indy have all LOVED Frosty Paws. There is never any left in the container . . . kind of like me with Kahlua and Ice Cream . . I like the cup clean! ! !

Mimi said...

She's so adorable!...reminds me of a small black dog I had a long time ago who also acted funny with cockroaches and bugs ;)